3. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to observing the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
5. You may contact us at any time to request details about the information we hold, or request it be changed or deleted.
6. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (other than as is reasonably necessary to process and deliver the assessment report or response generated by the Baby Physio Assessment and maintain this Website and its supporting systems), or make use of your personal information for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Website.
7. However, we may use your personal information to contact you electronically from time to time for our own marketing and customer survey purposes. You will have no obligation to respond to such communications.
8. We will not provide your personal information to any other person or organization without your consent. If you request us not to contact you or use your personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request.
9. We may use "cookies" to store and sometimes track information about our Baby Physio Assessment customers and users.
10. We may access your personal information uploaded to the Website for the purposes of aggregating statistics and conducting analysis and research after your personal information is first de-identified.
11. Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate interests, including complying with applicable laws and regulations.
12. You should not provide us with any personal information that is not specifically required in the Baby Physio Assessment.
13. This Website contains links to other websites. Links to other websites may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of any linked website or of any link in any linked website.